1. Alora, A., & Barua, M. K. (2019). An integrated structural modelling and MICMAC analysis for supply chain disruption risk classification and prioritisation in India. International Journal of Value Chain Management, 10(1):1-25.
2. Ansari, Z., & Qureshi, M. (2015). Sustainability in Supply Chain Management: An Overview. IUP Journal of Supply Chain Management, 12(2).
3. Aquilani, B., Silvestri, C., & Ruggieri, A. (2016). Sustainability, TQM and value co-creation processes: The role of critical success factors. Sustainability, 8(10): 995.
4. Azizi, R., Maleki, M., Moradi-Moghadam, M., & Cruz-Machado, V. (2016). The impact of knowledge management practices on supply chain quality management and competitive advantages. Management and Production Engineering Review, 7(1): 4-12.
5. Bastas, A., & Liyanage, K. (2018a). ISO 9001 and Supply Chain Integration Principles Based Sustainable Development: A Delphi Study. Sustainability, 10(12):4569.
6. Bastas, A., & Liyanage, K. (2018b). Sustainable supply chain quality management: A systematic review. Journal of cleaner production, 181: 726-744.
7. Bastas, A., & Liyanage, K. (2019). Integrated quality and supply chain management business diagnostics for organizational sustainability improvement. Sustainable Production and Consumption, 17: 11-30.
8. Chen, I. J., & Paulraj, A. (2004). Towards a theory of supply chain management: the constructs and measurements. Journal of operations management, 22(2):119-150.
9. Evans, J., & Lindsay, W. (2011). The Management and Control of Quality, South-Western, Cengage Learning. ISBN, 13: 978-970.
10. Fernández-Llamazares, C. M., Hernández-Gago, Y., Pozas, M., Cabañas, M. J., Feal, B., Villaronga, M., . . . Valverde, E. (2013). Two-round Delphi technique for the consensual design of a paediatric pharmaceutical care model. Pharmacological Research, 68(1): 31-37.
11. Govindan, K., Azevedo, S. G., Carvalho, H., & Cruz-Machado, V. (2014). Impact of supply chain management practices on sustainability. Journal of cleaner production, 85, 212-225.
12. Lambert, D. M., & Enz, M. G. (2017). Issues in supply chain management: Progress and potential. Industrial Marketing Management, 62:1-16.
13. Liebetruth, T. (2017). Sustainability in performance measurement and management systems for supply chains. Procedia engineering, 192: 539-544.
14. Nguyen, M., Phan, A., & Matsui, Y. (2018). Contribution of quality management practices to sustainability performance of Vietnamese firms. Sustainability, 10(2): 375.
15. Rajeev, A., Pati, R. K., Padhi, S. S., & Govindan, K. (2017). Evolution of sustainability in supply chain management: A literature review. Journal of cleaner production, 162, 299-314.
16. Reefke, H., & Sundaram, D. (2017). Key themes and research opportunities in sustainable supply chain management–identification and evaluation. Omega, 66, 195-211.
17. Seuring, S., & Müller, M. (2008). From a literature review to a conceptual framework for sustainable supply chain management. Journal of cleaner production, 16(15), 1699-1710.
18. Siva, V., Gremyr, I., Bergquist, B., Garvare, R., Zobel, T., & Isaksson, R. (2016). The support of Quality Management to sustainable development: A literature review. Journal of cleaner production, 138, 148-157.
19. Somsuk, N., & Laosirihongthong, T. (2017). Prioritization of applicable drivers for green supply chain management implementation toward sustainability in Thailand. International Journal of Sustainable Development & World Ecology, 24(2):175-191.
20. Talib, F., Rahman, Z., & Qureshi, M. (2011). A study of total quality management and supply chain management practices. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, 60(3):268-288.
21. Talib ,F. (2011). The Barriers To Total Quality Management Implementation Using Interpretive Structural Modeling Approach, Benchmarking: An International Journal; 18(4):563-587.
22. Türkay, M., Saraçoğlu, Ö., & Arslan, M. C. (2016). Sustainability in supply chain management: Aggregate planning from sustainability perspective. PloS one, 11(1), e0147502.
23. Vanichchinchai, A., & Igel, B. (2009). Total quality management and supply chain management: similarities and differences. The TQM Journal, 21(3):249-260